Sculpting & Techniques
Sculpting with Pal Tiya Premium & techniques
- What Is The Working Time & Temperature?
- How Thick Should I Sculpt?
- Can You Carve It After 5 Days?
- Can You Add To Finished Sculptures After They Are Cured?
- Can I Remove Some Of The Fibers To Get Even Greater Detail In Pal Tiya Premium?
- How Do I Remove Any Fibers Left On The Surface Of My Sculpture?
- Is Clean Up Easy?
- Can I Polish Pal Tiya Premium to make it smooth?
- Can I Make Cups & Bowls To Eat Out Of?
- Can You Press Pal Tiya Premium In A Mold?
- Has Anyone Tried Doing Mosaics On Pal Tiya Premium?
- Can You Use This Medium For Making Imprints Such As Pressing Leaves Into It?
- Can I Make Something As Small And Detailed ?
- Can I use Pal Tiya Premium as a planter to hold plants/flowers?
- Can you roll Pal Tiya Premium onto slabs using a wooden rolling pin - like you do with ceramic clay when modelling/carving large flat tiles?
- Can I Build A House Out Of It?
- Is my sculpture cracked?
- Can I use Pal Tiya Premium to fix my broken ceramic sculptures??