How to use Pal Tiya Premium
- What Is The Working Time?
- What Is The Best Working Temperature?
- Can You Carve It After 5 Days?
- Can You Add To Finished Sculptures After They Are Cured?
- Can I Remove Some Of The Fibers To Get Even Greater Detail In Pal Tiya Premium?
- How Do I Remove Any Fibers Left On The Surface Of My Sculpture?
- Is Clean Up Easy?
- Can I Polish Pal Tiya Premium?
- What Is The Best Armature To Use?
- Can You Use A Chicken Wire Or Steel Armature?
- Why Use Aluminium Foil?
- Can I Use Polystyrene Foam Or Wood As A Core?
- Why Is A Foil Armature Superior To Paper Mâché?
- Does Pal Tiya Premium Expand Or Contract As It Cures And How Much?
- What Can I Make With A Trial Bag - 3lbs of Pal Tiya Premium
- What Can I Make With A Standard Bag - 44lbs of Pal Tiya Premium
- How much product will I need for my project?
- I Have 3 Minutes To Tell Someone How Good Pal Tiya Premium is - What Can I Tell Them?