What Does “Less-Toxic Than Professional Alternatives” Mean?
Pal Tiya Premium is a professional grade sculpting material.
It carries very explicit safety warning & handling directions.
Necessity for gloves, particulates & dust inhalation mitigation, when & where to wear what gear, adequate ventilation.. and such.
Professional and commercial artists that work on large permanent outdoor pieces are required to work with such materials as:
- Polyurethane Isocyanates,
- Epoxy-Putty catalysts,
- Polyester Resin promoter,
- Methylethylketone-peroxide catalyst,
- MethylMethacrylate plastic glues,
- Mercury-based accelerators,
- Organotin-based Silicone catalysts,
- Stannous-Octoate Silicone accelerators,
- Miscellaneous Solvents
- Bronze Foundries
- etc. etc.
Pal Tiya Premium is significantly less hazardous than these alternatives.